Author Topic: Waw Episode VI: Return of the Admins  (Read 2540 times)

Reuenthal

• Grand Master

• Personal Text
    Khorosho
    • View Profile
Re: Waw Episode VI: Return of the Admins
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2015, 08:13:51 pm »
2.5 was one month away from being the longest run. Wow, that's pretty bad, especially since there haven't been any game updates; it was a straight up reset without warning or yolo week.

What shall we call this version? It's obviously not 3.0
PhantomWaW

We must have died alone. A long long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g

infantimpaler

• Lord Grand Master

• Personal Text
    Stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2015, 08:53:23 pm »
2.5 was one month away from being the longest run. Wow, that's pretty bad, especially since there haven't been any game updates; it was a straight up reset without warning or yolo week.

EndWaW
Visit us at #Sol. The official IRC of Solaris Novum!

True Evangelion

• Administrator
  • Padawan

• Personal Text
    WaW Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2015, 09:06:40 pm »
The purpose of the reset was to eliminate the mass spread of exploit money, to renew the game in general, and to fix negative values. Rick never got back to me about testing the fix I had for the exploit, so I'm hoping it works. I'll at least try to stay by, and heidi says he has a little more interest in the game again. I've been really busy, sorry.
Game Dev and Mod
Please! Report all bugs, exploits, and cheaters ASAP!
Moderation Content = Lime Green!

infantimpaler

• Lord Grand Master

• Personal Text
    Stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2015, 09:07:54 pm »
The purpose of the reset was to eliminate the mass spread of exploit money, to renew the game in general, and to fix negative values. Rick never got back to me about testing the fix I had for the exploit, so I'm hoping it works. I'll at least try to stay by, and heidi says he has a little more interest in the game again. I've been really busy, sorry.
kekekekekekekekekekek

Interest isn't nearly enough at this point. He needs to show he is willing to work again if he hopes of keeping people around
Visit us at #Sol. The official IRC of Solaris Novum!

True Evangelion

• Administrator
  • Padawan

• Personal Text
    WaW Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2015, 09:10:34 pm »
kekekekekekekekekekek

Interest isn't nearly enough at this point. He needs to show he is willing to work again if he hopes of keeping people around

Trust me, I'm with you.
Game Dev and Mod
Please! Report all bugs, exploits, and cheaters ASAP!
Moderation Content = Lime Green!

al-Masih_ad-Dajjal

• Master

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2015, 09:33:14 pm »
kekekekekekekekekekek

Trust me, I'm with you.

Can Scots and I get our donator status back?

Lunin

• Grand Master

• Personal Text
    The man, the legend, the annoying shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2015, 09:58:42 pm »
kekekekekekekekekekek

Trust me, I'm with you.

And all of us. ;_;

Super Number One Poster Of All Time For You

• Lord Grand Master

• Personal Text
    Heh.
    • No Fun Freddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2015, 10:04:02 pm »

Jaffa

• Grand Master

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2015, 10:22:25 pm »
I'm probably wasting my time even writing this out since this is heidi but who knows.

Ignoring the abandonment issue, I don't think heidi is very good at designing a game. He doesn't seem to have a natural inclination to it and never seemed to do any research to compensate.

To anyone who's played waw and knows anything about game design it's blatantly obvious that Heidi implements ideas without thinking of pretty basic things that are critical to making a fun and balance game.

waw has relied almost entirely on it's playerbase to keep it afloat, specifically a very small number of players have been instrumental in keeping the game interesting. Which is an extremely unstable way to run a game, since a few people quiting completely tanks the meta.

So if Heidi want's anything resembling a successful game he not only needs to not be such a flake but he needs to get someone decent at game design on his dev team.
Jaffacalling (11th of July 2014-31st of December 2015) is a fed leader, shill and qualityposter. He is known for creating the most federations, never breaking an agreement, winning the most wars, recruiting the most players, rusing the most players, Ruling over the Galaxy and being the greatest shitposter. He created Bion Government, Vidya Union, JIDF, MDL, CoEC, Draco Freedom Riders and 4th Reich

Leon Trottalot

• Grand Master

• Personal Text
    Proud member of LESCERT
    • Cat Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2015, 01:01:07 am »
kekekekekekekekekekek

Trust me, I'm with you.
can I get my dev status back? I have some improvements in mind.
Former CHOAM director, developer, and forum mod

ID=35
minister of Amyntas

DrKourYEEn

• Master

• Personal Text
    Padishah Emperor of the Known Universe
    • Da Emprah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2015, 03:27:03 am »
Huh, well since everyone is asking for stuff...

"Hey can I be a mod?"

8) I promise I am harsh but fair  8)
Imperial Homeworld of Kaitain

Sw-YEE-de

• Lord Grand Master

• Personal Text
    We J-YEE-had nao
    • QT Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2015, 06:37:27 am »
BASED

Whiskertoes

• Master

• Personal Text
    RARARA IS BEST SO
    • UR WAIFU IS SHIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2015, 01:04:48 pm »
welcum back ~~
Leader of Horsebangers United

DHBH

Whiskertoes

• Master

• Personal Text
    RARARA IS BEST SO
    • UR WAIFU IS SHIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2015, 01:06:24 pm »
kekekekekekekekekekek

Trust me, I'm with you.

And all of us. ;_;

this tbh

I wasted money on this game, the least I can have is the fabled blue text
Leader of Horsebangers United

DHBH

S37H

• Knight

• 'Allahu Akbar!'
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2015, 12:07:41 am »