Author Topic: Solaris Novum Officially Declares War on The Horde  (Read 1862 times)

CommyWommy

• Lord Grand Master

• View Profile
Re: Solaris Novum Officially Declares War on The Horde
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2014, 04:15:42 pm »
THE BIG EMPTY GETTING FILLED WITH COCK!

BLESSED BE COMMYWOMMY

http://youtu.be/4NXFCDgyanA

my song when taking horrific losses for the sake of prestige

20k fp lost in order to save Halert, nbd

Also thanks to Taranis and The Void for further smashing him, The Big Empty has been made short work of

The one and only lo0ol

• Grand Master

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2014, 04:28:10 pm »
 :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:
http://www.wawgame.eu/world/11
[spoiler]1:a 2:ba 3:bacb 4:badc 5:cbaedc 6:cbafed 7:dcbagfed 8:badcfehg 9:ebadcegfihe 10:cbaedgfjih 11:fcbaedfhgkjif 12:cbafedihglkj[/spoiler] erda nadn dnuretsdna

GlassesHoodEmpireMan

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2014, 05:21:07 pm »
What are the horde? Can someone give me more details?

GlassesHoodEmpireMan

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2014, 09:56:26 pm »
edit: I just found out that the horde aren't a real federation, they are a gang of bandits maskarading as a federation in order to steal from the poor  to feed thierr terroist actions, I hereby declare war on all hordians in defense of Solaris Novums members Dissonanz and Yeshua, though both former rebels themselves in the first Bion Civil war, they have shown themselves to be law abiding citizens. and solarivs novum has filled in it's federation regristration forum making them an official federation and under the protection of roma invicta. I hereby declare war on "the horde"/ the bion goverment declares ar on the horde.

All who stand in the way of the Law shall pay the Bion Price, to all who follow justice, yee shall pay the 500 GEU Federation Registration Fee. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

GlassesHoodEmpireMan

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2014, 11:35:36 am »
Upon seeing your mighty fleet gay, the fleet Yang Fleet of world 'Iserlohn Fortress' surrenders.
You exact 1100 million GEUs worth of GDP, 3214944 GEUs in cash, 110238 canisters of warpfuel, 5571 tons of duranium, 1561 tons of tritanium, and 3 tons of adamantium in reparations lest you utterly destroy their world.

haahaahahahah let this be a lesson to those who fail to fill in their federation registration forum within the allotted time period.