Author Topic: Declaration of War upon Legacy by RPL, and invocation of alliances therein  (Read 4625 times)

Jaffa

• Grand Master

• View Profile
I think it is an interesting idea the problem of course is having to put in the effort to make new feds and getting new people to play.
Jaffacalling (11th of July 2014-31st of December 2015) is a fed leader, shill and qualityposter. He is known for creating the most federations, never breaking an agreement, winning the most wars, recruiting the most players, rusing the most players, Ruling over the Galaxy and being the greatest shitposter. He created Bion Government, Vidya Union, JIDF, MDL, CoEC, Draco Freedom Riders and 4th Reich

Big Willy

• Grand Master

• Personal Text
    System Lord
    • View Profile
Allen I have more than once laid out fair terms for an end to this conflict but your guys are continuing it end all wars and agree to a Ceasefire or else the SGA will have to act on its defense pact with legacy. On the other hand if Legacy is unwilling to also end the war and make peace then I will step in on the other side, cease fire no reps to either party, its the fairest way to end the conflict
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 05:09:25 pm by Big Willy »
Leader of the Stargate Alliance,

333.22:49:48: <DrHyde[landsraad]> "Willy's in charge! Prepare your offering to Baal at once."

Big Willy

• Grand Master

• Personal Text
    System Lord
    • View Profile
CeloGuy just found and caught 2 SN spies on his world
NO coincidence there
and SOMEHOW the RPL members all jumped base power by about 1000
SN is involved in this war
http://imgur.com/gallery/C8DNypI/new
the second SN spy caught will be shown shortly

SN have a defensive pact with RPL, just as SGA have aided you (without proper cause as you are the aggressors) SN will aid RPL. This is no revelation.

I haven't aided them yet, I have only gotten involved to try and end the conflict, I have MDPs with both sides

333.22:49:48: <DrHyde[landsraad]> "Willy's in charge! Prepare your offering to Baal at once."

Big Willy

• Grand Master

• Personal Text
    System Lord
    • View Profile
If SGA gives us ships who are we to not put them to good use   :heehee:

SGA have not helped us
also, if youve failed to notice SGA is a part of Equestria

:-"

Also mfw SN&SGA have by complete accident done a better job of implementing Hyde's silly superpower idea than the Landsfag themselves have.

;D

but wait a second, I didn't give them any shipts  :-?

infantimpaler

• Lord Grand Master

• Personal Text
    Stuff
    • View Profile
If SGA gives us ships who are we to not put them to good use   :heehee:

SGA have not helped us
also, if youve failed to notice SGA is a part of Equestria

:-"

Also mfw SN&SGA have by complete accident done a better job of implementing Hyde's silly superpower idea than the Landsfag themselves have.

By golly we did.....huh
Visit us at #Sol. The official IRC of Solaris Novum!

Jaffa

• Grand Master

• View Profile
Are you guys as peace yet?
Jaffacalling (11th of July 2014-31st of December 2015) is a fed leader, shill and qualityposter. He is known for creating the most federations, never breaking an agreement, winning the most wars, recruiting the most players, rusing the most players, Ruling over the Galaxy and being the greatest shitposter. He created Bion Government, Vidya Union, JIDF, MDL, CoEC, Draco Freedom Riders and 4th Reich