Sectors

From Worlds at War Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

There are 4 sectors to choose at the start of the game, each giving various bonuses.

Sector Bonus
Amyntas +20% GEU income from GDP.
Bion -15% ship production cost (GEU), ships cost 20% less resources to build.
Cleon +30% prospecting chance (e.g Duranium has 70% prospecting chance, for Cleon it's 100%). Mines cost 10% less.
Draco -25% research cost, GEU wise. Spies have 20% initial skill (Spies start with all skills trained to level 2).


 

Game Mechanics

Domestic
Economic
Military